Thursday, November 22, 2007

Today is Gavins first Thanksgiving!!


Well today is Gavin's first Thanksgiving and I'm sure that he has no idea of it! We got up this morning and watched the Macy's parade although he slept right through it. I guess he didn't miss much with all the weird Broadway show skits and Dolly Partons boobs bouncing around huh? Later today were are going to Ron and Pats-Brian's parents-house for dinner. Brian's parents, brother and Grandmother will be there to help celebrate the holiday. It will be very good! Yummy....Pats stuffing is so good and she has a new kitchen to cook in!


We had an decent night last night because he was soooo tired from yesterday. He has discovered that Mommy arms is his favorite place and wouldn't let me put him down. He was up all day yesterday so I went and got him a sling to hold him in so I can actually get some stuff done. I think he likes it but we haven't used it much. He didn't like me trying on several of them though! I'm sure I will get the hang of putting him in and out of it.


Brian is busy looking through the ads trying to see what deals are out there for shopping tomorrow. I can't believe that some stores actually open up at 4 am! Who does that?? I will be just going back to bed after my 3:30 feeding with Gavin! I guess we will have to put our Christmas list together soon as people are starting to ask what we want.


Ok Gavin is waking up and that's my cue to stop. Later tonight or tomorrow we are putting up all our Christmas decor and tree. Our friends are coming over tomorrow night to meet Gavin and for dinner! It's going to be a good weekend!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Whit... you are so beautiful as a mommy! Brian, be careful... Gavin's friends will be calling her a M.I.L.F someday! : )

Regan said...

Tit!
I love this website! What a great idea! Your little fam is adorable! All my friends are M.I.L.F's! Lol!

tamara said...

Whit- I love the web-site; such a great idea. You definitely need to keep all of us here in Ohio posted on baby Gavin!! We miss you:)
p.s. You look great and love the sling!