Monday, November 26, 2007

Today Gavin is 4 weeks old!

I can't believe it but he is 4 weeks old today! Now I know the meaning of "it goes by so fast" which I hate! Right now we're listening to Christmas music really loud because it calms him down and keeps him awake. Well loud music that is. I think today I am going to finish painting the letters to spell his name and hang on the wall in his room. I need to do anything to keep him awake! He could sleep all day if I let him but I need him to stay awake to space out the feedings at night. Last night he slept from 9:30pm till 2am because he was awake for a few hours before bedtime.

Penelope is crying right now because she wants to go outside but she already lost her privledge this morning by running away from the door where I can watch her. She has a tenancy to run and jump the fence. She is freaking out watching Percy outside with the birdies.

My sister Kelly comes on Saturday to meet Gavin and we are getting so excited! This will be her first time visiting us since we moved to Cali so it should be fun. Also Brian's Aunt and Uncle are visiting from Houston this weekend so we will have one big family weekend.

No comments: