Sunday, November 25, 2007

It might be getting better.




Well Friday we got the tree up and fully decorated yea!! Our whole house looks great. I love Christmas time but just wish that it could snow here so I could really feel the Christmas spirit! Yea I know we could drive just 45 minutes and see tons of snow but it's just not the same because I need to see it snowing here with a fire, some good wine and getting snowed in! I guess I have to hope for snow when we come home in January! Yesterday we went to Target to get Gavin his very first stocking and more Christmas decor. I love my husband because he loves to buy Christmas decor knowing that it makes me soooo happy! So we picked up a few new items to add to our collection.




On Friday night Gavin had some visitors-Mike and Marlena, Jen, Greg, Ginger & Angela. We thought he would act fussy like he has been lately at night but he was really loving all the attention! He was a very happy little boy and stayed up the whole time they were here. We had so much fun and even gave Gavin his very first "dress up fashion show" with Daddys costume collection. Then after a tough time putting him down to sleep for the night he was so nice to Mommy and slept from 11:30 till 4 am!! WOW! Then woke up at 7 am. I was so happy!








2 comments:

marlena said...

We had a fabulous time. Thanks for having us over. We love gavin~~

Regan said...

Don't hope for too much snow when you are home in January! I am sure you guys can see your fair share while in the Nati:) Love and miss ya!!