Friday, November 23, 2007

Oh what a night.....isn't that a Billy Joel song??


Wow! What a night we had last night! Gavin is either in the beginning stages of Colic or I am crazy and don't know what I'm doing. We went to Ron and Pat's for Thanksgiving and Gavin pretty much slept the whole time, so when 7 pm came around around he was finally waking up. When he woke up he started getting fussy, then crying, then screaming like someone was dying! We got him in the car and blasted the rain cd we have to help soothe him. Finally it worked and he was cool the rest of the way home. Well Brian held him when we got home and he was calm and happy for about an hour until we tried to put him down to bed. The all hell broke loose and he screamed all the way until 12:15 am! I am so not excited if this is going to be how it is for a while. It was the worst night we had with him I think. Even this morning he was still fussy. Oh help me!


Well Brian got up this morning at 4am to go do some holiday shopping! Crazy I know but there were some good deals and Gavin had already woken him up so he went. When I woke up there were presents under the tree for me! So he can go shopping at 4 am any day as far as I'm concerned! Yesterday we gave Gavin a bath and he finally smiled for us! He usually smiles as he's falling asleep but this time he was wide awake and really happy for his bath! He loves his bath time. He could stay in there all day long! I guess those moments make up for nights like last night!
Today we are finishing up putting the decor on the tree and I am going to go do a little shopping without Gavin. We will see how he does for Daddy because normally he needs me to calm him down these days, oh and I guess I am his main source for food huh? Hopefully he won't drive Brian too crazy.

No comments: