Friday, December 28, 2007

Well it was here then gone so quickly....




I can't believe Christmas is already over and it's almost new years eve! Well in a few days I guess! Christmas was really fun this year with Gavin here. We decided to open our gifts on xmas eve so we could take our time with Gavin. So we had dinner at Ron and Pats on xmas eve then came home and opened all our gifts. Gavin got tons of clothes from Santa and mom and dad, I got 2 really amazing purses, and Brian got a really cool watch and jacket. Then on xmas morning we went over to Ron and Pats again for a wonderful breakfast and to open presents. I got a baby book from Gram so we can start recording memories of Gavin's life so far! So it was a wonderful Christmas this year and especially wonderful to share it with Gavin!




Yesterday we loaded up our car(or maybe the whole house) and brought it all over to Ron and Pats for them to watch Gavin for the night while Brian and I went to Napa! We got to visit several vineyards like the olden days, and then stayed at a wonderful hotel in Yountville. We had an amazing dinner followed by a great night of uninterrupted sleep! Well maybe for Brian- I woke up still every 2 hours! I guess I will never sleep well again! We visited a few new vineyards and some that we have been to before. It truly was a great time away with just the two of us! Gavin did well with Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Patricks help. I think he had a lot of fun!




We are thinking of going up to see the snow over the next few days. I am dying to see all the beautiful powder and have Gavin take his first "dips" in the snow. He can't walk so it will just have to be dips! I really hope that when we come home to Ohio in January there will be snow. I know Pat is not hoping for it but Gavin and I are!

No comments: