Saturday, December 8, 2007

Date Night!


Well last night Brian and I got to have date night for the first time since Gavin was born! We had a great time and went to dinner at Crush 29 and then met some friends for drinks afterwards. Grandma and Grandpa Moore got to take care of Gavin, hopefully he wasn't too bad for them! Although I'm sure they wouldn't tell us if he did! They gave him a bath, fed him lots of bottles, got some smiles and coos out of him and mostly got to see the cutest little boy alive!


I got a chance yesterday to do a little Christmas shopping and along the way managed to find myself an amazing "mommy bag" at an amazing deal! So I sent Brian a message telling him I just bought myself my xmas present from him! Oh well.


On Thursday Gavin and I got to go over to Amber's house and meet little Reese! She is adorable and perfect! Congrats Amber and Lance on a very cute little girl! Next week we are going to go out and maybe do some shopping with Amber and Reese to get her out of the house and see how exciting it is being a mom and showing off your baby to the outside world! I love all the comments from random people on how cute Gavin is. It's amazing how many people love to come up to you to look at your baby and start conversations!

No comments: