Friday, December 14, 2007

I love going to Moms group!


Since Gavin was 3 weeks old I have been going every Tuesday to moms group put on by the hospital. It's a great time to get out of the house take Gavin with me and meet other moms and their babies. We discuss what's going on with their infants every week and if there are any concerns or questions that we have then then we discuss them. Gavin is the youngest in the group which is kinda good because I get to see what's to come in the future from the other moms. I love going every week! Yesterday they set up a play group at a moms house just 2 streets away so we went and made ornaments for the tree. It's just good getting out and meeting other girls and seeing their babies. They also set up nights out without the babies and have nights out for dinner and drinks. I'm always up for that!


Last night Gavin did so good with sleeping! He slept from around 10:45 until 2:40 and then from 3 am until 6:45 am! He really listened to me when I said lets sleep all night Gavin!

No comments: