Friday, December 21, 2007

Santa is coming!!


Sorry to all who have requested more posts, we have been gearing up for Christmas:) Well lets see what's new with Gavin.....he is such a smiling little boy! He has been discovering his personality and we have been fun watching him too! He smiles a lot and coos new words. Yesterday I think he cooed "mama"! Well probably not but it sounded like it! We almost have our shopping done and the tree is filled with presents under it. I have been busy trying to still recover from the delivery.


Mimi and PePaw got Gavin a playground gym mat for Christmas and he loves playing under it! He is discovering his hands and feet and loves to kick. We couldn't wait to open it because he was so bored before and now he is so active! His is growing so much too! At almost 2 weeks ago he weighed almost 10 lbs and I'm sure it's way more now!


Tonight Brian and I are getting out again and going to a Christmas party so Gavin is going to Grandma and Grandpa Moores house for a bit. He is getting to spend some quality time with them these days and looking forward to our trip home to Ohio in a month! He will get to see all his Ohio family and see where Mommy grew up! Including meeting his cousin Faith for the first time! Then next week Brian and I are going to go to Napa for an overnight trip! We are so excited!! After Brians trip to SF last weekend I'm in need of some good rest and I'm so happy because at 3 today he is done with work until January 2nd! Ohhhh I can't wait to have him take a feeding and let me take some naps!


We'll post more as the weekend goes along!

No comments: