Sunday, February 3, 2008

Gavin rolled over!

Yesterday was a big day for us because Gavin rolled over for the first time at only 3 months! He was laying on his mat as Brian and I were just sitting watching him and all of a sudden he rolled over from his tummy to his back! This is a huge milestone for him to go through. It seems as though since going through our crazy trip to Ohio and turning 3 months this past week he has matured and blossomed into a big boy:) He cries differently, he is calm, takes a pacy now, see's more and at longer distances, and now rolling over, what's next?? I am so excited for him to learn how to roll from his back to his tummy, but at the same time then I can't swaddle him anymore at night which will give him and us no sleep!

Tonight we went over to a girls house that is in my Mom's group for the Super Bowl. It was a fun and a great time for all the Mom's husbands to meet for the first time. It was great seeing all the Dad's meeting and now knowing who these wonderful girls and their babies are that we have been spending so much time with! And it was an excuse to have some wings and beer with:)

This week I get to have a long day of nap time because I'm taking Gavin over to Ron and Pat's to play! I am in desperate need of sleep because since Gavin has started taking his pacy, he spits it out at night and then cries when it's gone, causing me no sleep! Oh I created a terror with this pacifier. However that's why it's so great having such great family in town to help me catch up with sleep:)

No comments: