Saturday, February 16, 2008

Baby Eli is here!


Baby Eli is here! Erin gave birth to a happy little boy last Friday February 8th at 3:42 pm. He was a big guy weighing in at 10 lbs 4 oz and 21 inches! We are so happy for her and Julio and can't wait for them to share such a beautiful life with their new love. We also are anticipating to see him for the first time in August at Jena and Chads wedding in Chicago:) Congrats to the love birds Erin and Julio! You will be great parents to the little guy:)


1 comment:

Erin said...

Love birds.. more like angry bears. I have a new appreciation for coffee. I cant wait to meet Gavin. I love that you see both of the best characteristics of mommy and daddy moore in Gavin. I had to convince the old lady at the gracery store that I was infact Eli's momma. She took one look at me and thought I had kidnapped him. The only proof I have is my c-section scar! But Eli cleans up well. I"ll keep him. Erin