Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Guess what?? I'm ONE!!!!!





Hey all, Gavin here! Well tomorrow is my birthday and I couldn't be happier! I am such a big boy now. In fact I even said some big words today. My mommy was talking to me this morning while getting me dressed for school and she told me that I'm a big boy now that I'm almost one. Well I decided to really show her by repeating what she said! It was clear as day and I even was impressed myself! She of course started screaming at daddy and then crying. She seems to be doing that a lot today. I just keep hearing her say, "I can't believe my baby is one" and then she said something about how could it be possible that a year ago I was only 6 lbs! I don't really understand how that's possible either so I'm gonna guess that it's not true! I also now say "Stella" which is my new kittens name. It's my 2nd favorite thing to say, of course ba, ba, ba, ba, ba is my favorite!

On Saturday my mommy an daddy invited all my friends over to celebrate my birthday! There were soooo many people here that I got scared and pretty much spent the whole party outside hanging with Mimi and Papaw and G & G Moore! It's pretty overwhelming! There I go again with big words! At one point in the party mommy put me in my "special chair" and wheeled me into the family room where all my friends and family started screaming those happy birthday words to me again. Then mommy made me stick my hands in this gooey, bright colored thing they call "the cake". I'm still not sure about it but daddy did give me a bite again tonight and it tasted pretty good. And oh the gifts! All my friends and family got me the coolest toys! I am the luckiest boy in the world!

Well I can't wait to fill you all in on the next year of my life! Time to go to bed now! Peace out! My uncle Greg taught me that, not sure what it means but he told me to say it.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Gavin! You're a smart little cookie!!! Lauren hopes to meet you soon. :)