Thursday, June 26, 2008

Auntie Mar is preggers!!






Hey all, Gavin here. I just want to tell you all how excited I am because my Auntie Marlena is going to have a new friend for me to play with!! I think that my Mommy said something about how their "peanut" and I are going to be the best of friends since she in my Mommy are too! I can't wait to find out who my new friend is! I hope they move close to us soon because my Daddy said I can't ride tri-cycle without crossing the street let alone ride all the way to San Jose! Oh what's an 8 month old to do??






Also my Mommy told me today that my girlfriend Rylee is going to have a brother or sister a few days after Auntie Mar and Uncle Mike!! I can't wait! If it's another girl I'm in big trouble cause I already think Rylee is soooo cute!! The last time I played with Rylee she had a blast pulling my socks off so I bet she'll have fun pulling the socks off of her brother or sister! Congrats Danielle and Brad! Wow I'm surprised I know how to spell Congrats!! I'm so smart:)~






And lastly, I sound so smart don't I :), Mommy and Daddy's great friends Kim and Lucas are going to have their baby girl tomorrow! I haven't met them yet but I hope to soon!! When Mommy and Daddy weren't looking last night, I saw on tv that Southwest is now flying direct to Denver for really cheap!! That means we can fly to meet Lauren Grace and see Lucas and Kim and their pooch Zoey for a good price and spend the rest of our money on TOYS!!!! I can't wait!

2 comments:

marlena said...

Yes G-Dog, we can't wait to give you another buddy to play with. We should be moving home next year so you don't have to ride your bike 130 miles away. he he. We love you!

Kim said...

Woohoo! Southwest it up baby! I love it! I can't believe we made your blog. I feel so special. Little Lauren Lu can't wait to meet Gavin! C'mon out here!