Friday, April 4, 2008

Fun times with Mommy & Gavin


Well we are having so much fun with Gavin! It's amazing how life with him gets better and better every day. I think it was the 3 month mark and after our trip to Ohio that just changed us all. It's like we went through hell with the traveling and sickness that we both grew closer together and bonded through things that made life better! I swear I can't drive fast enough to pick him up from daycare! It's like if I miss a light I'm so mad b/c it could be seconds more with him. Poor guy he just can't kick this cold and cough. It's been 5 weeks with it and just when we think it's better, the goop comes around again!


The solids have been just OK. We tried the oatmeal cereal and he really wasn't having it too much. Then after 5 days of that we tried pears and he seemed to like them better. So next we are going to try butternut squash. I am making all his food organic and freezing them. Did I ever think in my life that I would be making my son organic foods? NEVER! But I love it so now I just have to get him into really liking the solids!


Next weekend Brian and I go to Ft. Myers, FL to visit our friends Jen and Gutmore. We are so excited! Although I'm sure that it's going to kill us to leave Gavin for a long weekend. He is going to stay at G & G Moore's house while we are gone. Now we both just have to get tans first before we leave! I am so excited about getting a full nights sleep......it's been so long.


That's it for now:)


We'll keep you updated!

No comments: